Friday, September 7, 2007

Obviously...

No one actually reads this effing thing so I'm not entirely certain why I bother. If nothing more, at least it serves as a personal reference. I haven't been able to blog here for quite some time because we were behind on the cox bill and thus had no internet. Things are looking up now financially, internet's back on and here I go again. Not like it really matters, but I'll try to catch up on the 3 weeks that have gone undocumented from my Phoenix Zoo Volunteer experience. Hooray. I can just feel everyone on the edge of their seats with anticipation.

AUGUST 12, 2007 - Keeper Assistant Week 10
Didn't go this day, was exhausted from the week.

AUGUST 19, 2007 - Keeper Assistant Week 11
Awesome, will write more later.

AUGUST 26, 2007 - Keeper Assistant Week 12
Awesome, will write more later.

September 2, 2007 - Keeper Assistant Week 13
Awesome, worked with Debbie instead of LeLani, different experience, good in many ways, will explain later.

1 comment:

Opie said...

Hey I'm reading this... I just added this to my Google Reader. I'm glad you're doing something you enjoy and are passionate about. Love ya and keep up the good work. -James